Security Risk and Gap Assessment
Risk is a function of the values of threat, consequence, and vulnerability. Addressing the sheer volume and evolution of cyber-attacks is daunting for even the most security-forward IT teams. It requires an in-depth understanding of organizational risks and vulnerabilities, as well as current threats and the most effective policies and technologies for addressing them. Only by understanding their risks can organizations target limited security dollars to the technologies and strategies that matter most. We provide the level of understanding and expertise to strengthen overall security platforms and compliance postures.
We provide you with a comprehensive review and evaluation of the current state of your security for your infrastructure, network, data and users as well as your operational processes, procedures and gaps in coverage. We do a thorough vulnerability assessment to identify potential areas of security risk, and then provide recommendations for improvement.
Utilizing the latest in technology, linked with our security expertise, we provide manual and automated configuration reviews on the existing data infrastructure and network devices. We identify any systems and devices with missing software patches, insecure configuration settings, and authentication vulnerabilities. We review potential internet exposures within web applications such as input validation, service and application configuration, and authentication vulnerabilities.
Here ForceOne Securities can help you in identifying the underlying risk and perform a gap analysis with your current set of policies. procedures and practices. This exercise not just limited to text book references and guideline, this covers suggestions, process and practices recommendations those are implementable and actually help you in focus on core business objectives without worrying about any security risk , thus achieve the organizational goals.
What can you gain from a Security Gap Analysis :
- A comprehensive and intelligent picture of your information security landscape, informing areas of priority to achieve the greatest benefits
- Enables you to understand and control the risks specific to both your organisation and industry
- The first step towards certification such as ISO 27001 or implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Maintain compliance with international or industry standards, those demanded by your clients, and the GDPR.
What does a Gap Analysis include?
- A methodical, high level audit of your information security assets and the pertinent risks
- An expert review of your information security approach and identification of the areas that require attention
- An actionable, detailed report highlighting security gaps measured not only against industry recognised standards, but focused on your specific objectives
- For continuity and consistency, we can assist with remediation of the gaps identified, if desired.
What can a Gap Analysis be conducted against?
- You can opt for any type of gap analysis benchmarking against internal, customer-focused or industry standards
- ISO 27001
- COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies)
- Cyber Essentials
- NIST’s (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Cyber Security Framework (CSF)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standards (DSS)
- Our eminently qualified consultants were trained and assessed by the professionals who wrote the ISO 27001 standards. This means we can competently benchmark your organisation against the most recognised standard in the industry.
- Our world-class methodologies deliver gap analysis specific to your business, avoiding the waste and cost of superfluous controls
- We use frameworks consistent with the risk management strategy in other areas of your business, ensuring a common approach to managing risk across your organisation
- Our broad range of solutions and services allow you to scale up support without having to source and manage multiple providers
- With our consultative and collaborative approach, we’ll share ideas you may not have considered, and offer our full support to your in-house team
- As you might expect, trust and integrity are integral to how we operate, which is why we’re often appointed to work in extremely sensitive environments.
Why choose ForceOne Securities to conduct your Gap Analysis?